The River Lounge overlooks the River Gwili, a large space with 3 comfortable sofas, a perfect spot to socialise and relax, making the most of the log burning stove. There are 3 patio doors, filling the room with light, looking out to fantastic views of the river and valley beyond. TV, DVD and Video, CD player. The patio doors open on to a spacious south facing sheltered terrace and private garden. One patio has a built-in barbecue and ample garden furniture, making it excellent for al fresco dining.
The dining area and bar is a great space, a huge table to seat 16, and a bar ready for you to stock. It is perfect for any celebration or social event. The kitchen has all the equipment equipment to cater for a full house!
The spacious games room offers fabulous entertainment for all ages, with a full-sized snooker table, dartboard and a vinyl corner with a large collection of discs.
The first floor has another lounge with relaxing seating. Visitors enjoy the separate space, ideal for reading, playing the electric organ, watching TV/DVD.
Gwili Mill has 7 beautiful bedrooms, 5 of which are en suite. The bedrooms are arranged over the first and second floors of the property offering a convenient mix of doubles, twins and a single. Luxury Egyptian white cotton sheets and fluffy white towels are provided for maximum indulgence.View Gallery
- Large, fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, pans and utensils.
- Large range-style cooker, coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- A great space for a party. The table seats up to 16 in comfort and there is a fully equipped bar for you to stock to complete your enjoyment.
- Great views overlooking the River Gwili, with wood burner and comfortable seating for a social gathering.
- Additional sitting room upstairs.
- 9 TVs, video player, 2 DVDs and a CD player. Also a player for vinyl with records, DVDs and CDs to enjoy. An electric organ in upstairs lounge.
- Telephone for incoming and outgoing calls with charity box. Free WiFi. Data projector, OHP, screen, slide projector for corporate groups. EE 4G.
- Full-sized, fully equipped snooker table, darts and other pub games. Extensive vinyl collection and record player plus a flat screen TV.
- Full oil fired central heating and constant hot water. There is a wood burner in the River Lounge where a box of logs and kindling is provided.
- 7 bedrooms: 2 doubles with extra single bed, both en suite; 2 doubles both en suite, 1 twin en suite, 1 twin and 1 single sharing a shower room.
- Luxury white Egyptian cotton is on all beds made up for your arrival with 2 fluffy white towels for each guest. There are 6 tea towels in the kitchen.
- 6 bathrooms, 5 en suite, 2 additional toilets on ground floor. Recently renovated for the 2018 season providing facilities for comfort and luxury.
- Access statement available – all bedrooms on first and second floors, access is by wide easy rise staircase. Ground floor level has 2 toilets.
- 2 high chairs and 2 travel cots available. 2 additional fold-up beds for children. Some toys and puzzles in the study.
- South facing garden and terraces overlooking river. Built in barbecue with ample seating. Enclosed and safe for children. Sociable space.
- Drive with carport for up to 4 cars under cover next to the front door. In total 8+ parking space in 2 areas on the front drive and rear gated area.
- No smoking in the house. Smoking permitted in the garden.
- Assistance dogs only.