Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Our PRICES and AVAILABILITY can be viewed on-line, www.gwilimill.co.uk .
- There are a number of booking options possible depending on the time of year.
- Gwili Mill is let as a short term holiday rental from Friday to Friday and is available for short breaks, either Friday to Monday, or Monday to Friday.
- WEEKLY bookings are from Friday at 4.00 pm until 11.00 am on the following Friday.
- CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR are let for full weeks.
- BOOKING FORM - only those guests listed on the booking form may stay in Gwili Mill or use the facilities.
- PETS are not accepted, except for assistance dogs.
- COTS and HIGH CHAIRS - we have 2 collapsible travel cots and 2 high chairs available at no extra charge, but please bring a sheet, duvet and other bedding.
- PAY TELEPHONE is provided number 01267 253486.
- LINEN - we provide one bath sheet and one hand towel for each guest, all the bed linen, and a supply of tea towels for the kitchen. Please bring your own swimming towels.
- CHEQUES should be made payable to ' Fresh Associates Ltd '. Payment of the deposit and the balance will be payable by cheque.
- A DEPOSIT of one quarter of the rental is payable on booking. The balance of the rental is payable 42 days prior to arrival. For bookings made less than 7 weeks in advance, the total amount is payable on booking.
- OUR PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE! All prices quoted are in Pounds GB and inclusive of all heating, linen, electricity, use of snooker table, garden and barbecue (one bag of charcoal provided).
- COMPLAINTS Please let us know immediately of anything which is not as expected.
- DAMAGE – The named hirer is responsible for any damage or breakages. We require a damage cheque to the value of £250 to cover the cost of any loss or damage caused during your stay. This cheque will be returned to you at the end of your stay if there is no damage caused.
- DUTY OF CARE The property is maintained to a high standard. In the event of a breakdown a repair/replacement shall be found/fitted within 24 hours where possible and within 3 working days at the maximum. Gwili Mill cannot be held liable for any loss arising from loss of use of the service/item within the specified time limit.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY Gwili Mill reserve the right to enter the premises at any reasonable time for purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
- RIGHT TO REFUSE BOOKING Gwili Mill reserves the right to refuse any booking and in exceptional circumstances, to cancel, modify or alter arrangements made for client.
- If we have to cancel your holiday our liability is limited to full refund only
- Any cancellation made by the client for whatever reason shall be in writing. We strongly advise that you take out a separate holiday cancellation insurance. Cancellation charges: -
- More than 42 days before arrival – deposit.
- 21 – 42 days: 75% of cost
- less than 21 days: 100% of cost.
Visitors to our Website
When someone visits www.gwilimill.com we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of the individuals visiting our website
Booking Form/Getting in touch
As part of the resrevation process, we collect personal data. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to get in touch with you to confirm your booking and to contact you to discuss the details about your stay in more detail. We do not rent or trade data lists with other organisations and businesses. We store your information on a central database which can only be accessed by the data manager of Gwili Mill.
Links to Other Web Sites
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer at email@example.com and we will action your request within 24 working hours.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 30 April 2018