Parking and Access
The Mill has ample parking & access for up to 8 cars, on driveways at the front and rear of the house.
- Gwili Mill is approximately 6 miles from Carmarthen, take A484 towards Cardigan, then follow signs to Llanpumsaint. Turn right as you get in to Llanpumsaint at the botton of the hill past the church, turn right and Gwili Mill is on the left next to school.
- By train, take taxi from Carmarthen station
- Bus service to Carmarthen leaves from Church at 09.55, return at 13.40, and 5.45pm.
- Parking & access available directly outside main entrance.
- Surface of main car park consists of tarmac and is free from obstruction with a very gentle slope.
- External lighting for night time.
- Entry to the property via a 30mm high step leading to the front door. Step contrasts in colour with floor.
- Front door is single leaf and incorporates a colour contrasted lever action handle.
- Ground floor carpeted with exception of kitchen and utility room, which are ceramic tiled.
- Suitable colour contrasting throughout most of the property.
- Internal doors contrast in colour to their surrounds and have colour contrasting lever action handles.
- Lots of natural light within the property plus a selection of artificial lighting via ceiling lights and lamps.
- Two ground floor toilets with wash hand basins.
- Split level ground floor with 1 step down into lounge. Step measures 160mm high.
- Remote control freeview televisions, DVD, and video.
- WIFI broadband
- Dining room has chairs with firm back support but no arm rests.
- Kitchen has units at floor and wall level.
- 7 bedrooms within the property –
- 2 ensuite double bedrooms, each with an additional single bed, on 2nd floor,
- 2 ensuite double bedrooms and 1 ensuite twin bedroom on 1st floor, together with 1 twin and 1 single bedroon sharing a bathroom on 1st floor.
- No ground floor bedrooms, bedrooms on first and second floors only and accessed via staircase.
- Staircase is 920mm wide, steps are 250mm in depth and 195 in height.
- The staircase to first floor bedrooms consists of 14 steps with a resting point after the first 7. A hand rail is available for support on right hand side (as ascending).
- The staircase to second floor bedrooms consists of 14 steps with resting point after the first 7. A hand rail is available for support on right hand side (as ascending).
- Both showers and baths available within property. There is one stand alone shower with a 200mm high base. Remaining showers are over bath. Average bath height 540mm. Shower heads adjustable.
- Taps within property are either the twist top or lever operated.
- Doors throughout the property have colour contrasting lever action handles.
- Fire extinguishers, fire blanket and first aid in kitchen.
- Well kept garden. Large patio area is split level with a single step 100mm high that incorporates colour contrasting nosing.
- Information available in alternative formats.
- Assistance dogs welcome.
Carolyn or Brian Smethurst
Tel: +44(01267)253308 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org